Plagron All-Mix it is made of the best and carefully selected types of peat. As a result of the addition of different types of fibers and perlite, the soil is extremely light and ensures an optimal supply of oxygen to the roots. Plagron All-Mix contains all nutrients in appropriately concentrated proportions for optimal plant development throughout the cycle. High water absorption capacity. Reusable in combination with Bio Supermix.
– Completely organic 73% ORGANIC.
– Ideal structure for small pots or development at high temperature.
– Fully fertilized for at least 6 weeks.
– High water absorption capacity of 5 ml/g.
– Supports immunity.
– Reusable in combination with BIO-Supermix.
– In addition to other ingredients contains Trichoderma mold to protect against harmful molds.
– Contains mycortic mushrooms for better assimilation of nutrients and increased absorbency of the roots.
Use and dosage:
Rinse with water before use to rinse directly absorbed nutrients. Depending on the condition of the plant, additional fertilizer is needed after about 6 weeks.
Various types of medium-delicate peat, BIO-Supermix, coprolot humus and perlite
organic fertiliser content 55 kg/m3