Rewarding you with every purchase!
Our new loyalty program is designed to reward you with points every time you shop with us. You earn ten point for every euro spent, and once you receive over 250 points (even if its your first purchase), you can start redeeming them from your next purchase!
We prepared some FAQs to help you navigate through our program. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
What is DrG. Rewards?
DrG. Rewards is the Dr. Greenthumb rewards program. As you shop, you’ll earn points, and we’ll exchange these points for discounts on your next orders. From time to time, we might have exclusive offers to the Dr.G members.
How do I join DrG.Rewards? Does it cost anything?
You can join DrG. Rewards by signing up at drgreenthumb.mt/my-account. In order to sign up, you must provide your first name, last name, and email address and create a password. There is no cost to join.
Who is eligible to join Dr G. Rewards?
The Dr G. Rewards program is available to anyone who is a resident of Malta, at least of 18 years of age or older and who provides and maintains a valid email address.
What am I agreeing to by joining DrG.Rewards?
How does DrG.Rewards work?
Members will earn points with every eligible purchase. 10 Points are awarded for every 1€ (excluding VAT) spent. You can redeem 1€ from your purchase for every 250 points collected. As an initial offer to the program, we don’t have a minimum number of points to collect, and you can start redeeming points from your next purchase.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points when buying online or at our shop in Haz-Zebbug. It’s very important you are logged in with your account when buying online. Please advise our team before finalising your purchase in-store so they can add your order to your account.
Why have my points disappeared?
- When you redeem your points during the checkout process, the available points in your account will decrease based on the number of points you redeemed.
- Points are valid for one year from when they were added to your account. You are responsible for redeeming your points, and expired points cannot be claimed back.
How do I check my account status and track my points and online?
- To check how many points you have attached to your account, please visit drgreenthumb.mt/my-account
- We strongly recommend you also keep your details in this section up to date and subscribe to our newsletter, so you are the first to know about our new offers. (Especially the member’s exclusive offers)
How long does it take for my purchases to accrue points to my account?
Your points are added as soon as your order is processed and received from your side. This means points earned from online sales usually take 2-3 days, while points earned from in-store sales should be instant (after you confirm your details with our team). If points have not been credited to your account within 7 days, please contact Customer Service via https://drgreenthumb.mt/contact-us/
What happens to my DrG. Rewards benefits and/or points if I return a product or if an order is cancelled?
- Any product that is returned or any order that is cancelled will reverse the points you received from that purchase.
- If it is found that an order is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates the DrG. Rewards Terms & Conditions, those points, will also be reversed.
Can I return a product that I received as a reward from DrG.Rewards or exchange it for money?
No. Products received as a reward through DrG. Rewards cannot be returned or exchanged for money or any other products or points.
Do my points expire?
Points are valid for one year from when they were added to your account. You are responsible for redeeming your points, and expired points cannot be claimed back.
Does my DrG.Rewards membership ever expire?
Your account will not expire unless you decide to close it.
Can DrG. Rewards be terminated?
- Yes. We may, in our sole discretion, cancel, modify, or terminate DrG. Rewards or any aspect or feature of this loyalty program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points and benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated points and benefits.
- Dr. Greenthumb, in its sole discretion, can terminate any member for any reason including, but not limited to, any failure to comply with the DrG. Rewards Terms & Conditions and/or our website Terms & Conditions.
What happens to any rewards I have earned if my membership in DrG.Rewards is terminated or expires?
If your membership is terminated, any points and benefits in your account will automatically terminate.
How do I terminate my DrG.Rewards membership if I no longer wish to participate?
How do I update, modify or withdraw my account information?
What do I do if I believe that a purchase or other DrG. Rewards activity was not properly credited to my account?
If you have questions related to your membership account, please contact Customer Service via drgreenthumb.mt/contact-us/ Kindly include as much information as possible.
What do I do if I forget my password?
May I share my account and/or DrG.Rewards points and benefits with someone else?
No. Neither accounts nor DrG. Rewards points and benefits may be shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate points and benefits.
Do my points and benefits have any cash value?
No. Points and benefits earned through DrG. Rewards have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in the points and benefits. Products received as a DrG. Rewards reward cannot be returned or exchanged for money or any other products or points.
How do I manage my DrG. email communications?
You have the option to sign up for our e-mail newsletter during the checkout process or when signing up for the first time. If you’re not sure, you can follow click here link and sign-up or update your email newsletter preferences